10% OFF - SIGN UP NOW
FREE DELIVERY TO IRELAND
FREE Christmas Gift Wrapping
This Easky tailored fit jacket in Grey Donegal Tweed is crossed with a burgundy and yellow small check, designed and woven at our mill in Donegal.
An unstructured style with patch pockets and side vents, this versatile jacket can be dressed up or down.
Styled with navy Dungloe Chinos and the Carn crew neck cotton jumper.
Product Code: ET2NA21_0054763
Dotted line - Tailored fit profile
- A fuller cut to provide ease in the chest, torso, and arm.
- Ideal for builds that are bigger at the waistline or for those who prefer a more traditional, relaxed fit.
Dotted line - Classic fit profile
- Tailored (but not tight) through the chest, bicep, and tapers toward the waist.
- A flattering silhouette without being too fitted.
- Ideal for trim and athletic builds, but flattering on most body shapes.
Measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits.
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure the narrowest part of your waist.
To find your seat, measure 20cm from your natural waist as a guide. Stand with your feet together and measure around your widest part.
Measure from the top of your inner tight to your ankle bone.