Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I place an order?
- Why was my card rejected?
- How do I redeem a discount/voucher code?
- Why should I sign up for the Magee newsletter?
- What payment formats can I use?
- When can I expect my goods?
- If I am not happy with my items, can I return them for an exchange or a refund?
- Can I receive sample swatches for the Donegal tweed offer?
- Is there a minimum and/or maximum order for tweeds?
- How do I find my size?
- What is the cost of shipping?
- What is the cost of returning goods?
- Where can I find local stockists?
- What are your shop opening hours?
- What are your customer service opening hours?
- My size is not showing can you try and get it for me?
Click on the item you wish to purchase, choose your size and quantity, once you are happy with all this, click 'Add to basket', this will log the item in your 'basket', which can be viewed at the top right-hand corner. You can then browse other parts of the site and purchase items, once you are ready to check out - click on 'My basket' and you will be guided through each stage of the order step-by-step. A confirmation email will be sent to you with your order details. A further email will be sent to you to confirm your items have been dispatched. This will include a tracking number.
One of the main reasons for this is the billing address entered is incorrect. Please ensure you enter the correct billing address and that it matches the address that you have registered your bank card to. This may differ from your delivery address.
A discount/voucher code can be redeemed at the check out, you will see a box with ‘Do you have a Voucher Code’, fill in the code, and click on ‘ADD’. This will apply the discount to your basket. Click here for further guidance.
Signing up to our newsletter gives you exclusive access to our pre-sale offers, new collections and other promotions. We also run exclusive loyalty card events throughout the year. Click here to sign up now.
Amazon Pay, American Express, Discover, JCB, Mastercard/EuroCard, PayPal, Solo, Switch/Maestro, Visa and Visa Debit.
We aim to deliver to you as soon as possible. We aim to dispatch within 24 hours of receipt of your order. Your order will arrive with you within 2 – 5 days. You will receive a dispatch email with a tracking code. All our parcels require a signature upon receipt.
Yes, no problem! Full price items must be returned within 28 days of receiving them. Items from our outlet section must be returned within 14 days of receiving them. Please see Returns section for more details.
Yes, please contact customer services with the reference number and we will send you some swatches.
We run 2 options for our tweeds - a Stock Supported Bunch and a Seasonal Offer. We can supply between 1 and 10m*.
* However in some fabrics we may have larger quantities available if you are looking for more than 10m. Please contact customer services and we will happily confirm fabric availability. We also offer smaller quantities in our patchwork collection.
If you are a wholesale customer please contact email@example.com
Please refer to our size guide for queries on our sizing; each product also has some more specific details, as our sizes do vary. If you have any questions on our sizes, please contact our team and they will happily talk you through our fits. Click here to see contact information.
We offer free shipping to Ireland. (This includes Northern Ireland)
Returns made easy with DPD. Follow the steps below:
1. Visit DPD returns page: DPD/Returns
2. Select 'Magee 1866' from the list of retailers
3. Enter your ORDER ID in the 'Reference Number' section
4. Select your reason for return
5. Select your parcel size & weight
6. Select your payment options and print your label
7. Drop off to a Pickup Point nearby - (Almost 600 Pickup points throughout the country)
Please also download and fill in Magee 1866 Returns & Exchange form - Download here
Please contact our customer services for your nearest stockist – Contact Us. Please note that some of our items - including all our accessories collections and some womens and menswear are only available to buy online or in one of our three shops.
Magee of Donegal
Monday to Saturday: 10am to 6pm
Magee at Arnotts
Monday to Wednesday: 9.30am to 7pm
Thursday: 9.30am to 9pm
Friday: 9.30am to 8pm
Saturday: 9am to 7pm
Sunday: 11am to 7pm
Magee of South Anne St
Monday to Wednesday: 9.30am to 6.30pm
Thursday: 9.30am to 8pm
Friday: 9.30am to 6.30pm
Saturday: 9am to 6pm
Sunday: 12pm to 6pm
Our customer service team is available from Monday to Thursday 8.15am to 5.15pm and Friday 8.15am to 1pm.
We have live chat throughout the hours above.
Please contact 00353 74972 4811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your size is not showing, contact our customer services team who will be happy to try and source the garment you are looking for. There are certain ‘classic’ garments which we continually re-order, when out of stock.