Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges - if for whatever reason you are unhappy with your product or need it exchanged - no problem!
Please note: The below applies to both Ireland and Northern Ireland based customers
Returns made easy with DPD. Follow the steps below:
- 1. Visit DPD returns page: DPD/Returns
- 2. Select 'Magee 1866' from the list of retailers
- 3. Enter your ORDER ID in the 'Reference Number' section
- 4. Select your reason for return
- 5. Select your parcel size & weight
- 6. Select your payment options and print your label
- 7. Drop off to a Pickup Point nearby - (Almost 600 Pickup points throughout the country)
Please also download and fill in Magee 1866 Returns & Exchange form - Download hereDPD/help.
Please ensure the item(s) you are returning are in the same packaging and condition as received. We cannot accept damaged or worn items.
Items can be returned up to 28 days after receiving them.
A returns form will be enclosed along with your items. This gives you a step-by-step guide on how to return items to us. Please ensure this form is completed and sent back with your returns.
If you cannot find your returns form, you can download a copy here.
When we have received the goods we will send you a replacement if you wish or refund your card.
Please note that there are no returns on altered garments.
Our address for returns is as follows:
Magee 1866 Online Returns,
Magee of Donegal Ltd