FREE DELIVERY TO IRELAND
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
The classic fit Liffey jacket in a handsome check.
Designed and woven at our mill in Donegal, this classic navy tweed is crossed a with a claret windowpane check.
A versatile addition to your wardrobe, this piece offers plenty of opportunity for coordination. Style over a Carn cotton jumper or Tullagh shirt.
Product Code: LT2A21_0054640
Fabric - 85% Wool, 13% Polyamid, 2% Mixed
Lining - 100% viscose
4 button cuff
Handwoven by us label inside
- Classic fit
- The fit is true to scale
- UK Sizing
For further details on sizing, please refer to our size guide or contact our customer service team
Dotted line - Tailored fit profile
- A fuller cut to provide ease in the chest, torso, and arm.
- Ideal for builds that are bigger at the waistline or for those who prefer a more traditional, relaxed fit.
Dotted line - Classic fit profile
- Tailored (but not tight) through the chest, bicep, and tapers toward the waist.
- A flattering silhouette without being too fitted.
- Ideal for trim and athletic builds, but flattering on most body shapes.
Measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits.
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure the narrowest part of your waist.
To find your seat, measure 20cm from your natural waist as a guide. Stand with your feet together and measure around your widest part.
Measure from the top of your inner tight to your ankle bone.